Friends of Concordia are a hugely-valued body and form a vital part of the set-up of the choir. With the support of the Friends we are able to realistically plan for ambitious and exciting concerts and tours, maintaining a consistently high level of music making for all. Performing choral music is expensive with costs ranging from venue fees and music hire to soloists and accompanist fees. Initially, these costs are funded by subscriptions from choir members, but with the additional support of the Friends of Concordia scheme we are able to tackle bigger things: concerts in more sought-after venues, high-profile tours, and further work with professional soloists and orchestras.
The Friends of Concordia will be valued supporters and by joining the scheme you will:
- be kept informed of the Choir’s plans and activities through regular mailings
- help us continue with our artistic objectives
Friends will receive:
- advanced information on future Concordia concerts and priority booking facilities;
- a 20% reduction on all tickets for concerts promoted by Concordia;
- invitations to social events and free interval drinks (at certain concert venues).
- reserved seating at all concerts promoted by Concordia
- an optional acknowledgement on all programmes
Subscriptions for 2010-2011 are:
- £30 for single membership.
- £50 for joint membership.
If you would like to become a Friend of The Concordia Chamber Choir, simply complete the application form below. Alternatively, if you would like more information about The Friends of Concordia Chamber Choir, please contact us at the address enclosed in the document below:
Friends of Concordia:
Jim & Thelma Caughey
James Cleall-Harding & family
Adam & Cinzia Greaves
Janet & Norman Hamblyn
Roger & Diana May
Kate & Royston Stokes